Our Investment Philosophy

Investments that create wealth are a result of strategies based on research and expertise.

At Hard Line Wealth, we believe that around 80% of our value is delivered through our strategic advice and the subsequent decisions we make with you. The remaining 20% is added by applying our investment philosophy to your money. With your goals and objectives firmly in mind, our philosophy forms the basis of our investment decisions and ultimately, how your wealth grows.

Value to Client 100%
Investments 20%
  • Strategy Planning
  • Estate Planning
  • Tax Planning
  • Budgeting
  • Retirement Planning
  • Tax Structures
  • Cash Flow Planning
  • Social Security
  • Wealth Accumulation
  • Risk Protection
Advice 80%
Asset Allocation 90%
Market Timing 10%

When you partner with us, you gain access to our specific type of investment expertise.

Seek Capital Preservation

We are investors, not speculators.  We aim to protect your capital, building your wealth over time using savings and discipline. We rebalance and ensure appropriate diversification that respects your risk tolerance while still achieving your goals.

Investment Diversification

Diversification is the key to a sound investment strategy. We research active fund managers based on several variables, and only include the ones that will move you closer to your goals. We also believe in the value of low-cost index investing.  Both strategies give you a well-diversified and cost-effective portfolio core. To ensure your future, we only invest your money long-term when we are completely satisfied that short-term risk is not an issue.

Portfolio Construction

Quality portfolio construction is underpinned by a robust philosophy that also meets your needs. Our investment strategy is based on extensive market research and our advisers’ experience. We make sure you understand the purpose of our chosen strategy and how it works for you, growing your wealth while you continue pursuing your dreams

Begin the journey to financial freedom.

Speak to one of our expert financial advisers.